Skip to main content

My Love (ost. Gentleman’s Dignity)




Colin sang this song while playing guitar when he decided to be self-supporting and earned money. He performed it in a public park. Being mesmerized by his soft voice and beautiful guitar performance, people were gathered and threw money.

As expected, our four gentlemen came to see the son of their first love. Then there, Colin revealed his purpose coming to Korea. He was looking for his biological father who had to be one of the four.

After all, it is uri Lee Jong Hyun who played as Colin. 100% genuine artist ^^


HANGUL
ENGLISH
창밖에 비가 내리면 감춰둔 기억이 맘을 적시고
Jangbakke biga naerimyeon, gamjwodeul gieokgi, nae mameul jeoksigo
When the rain falls out the window, the hidden memories drench my heart
잊은 알았던 사람 오히려 선명히 다시 떠올라
Ijeun jul alrassdeon saram, ohiryeo seonmyeonghi, ddo dasi ddeoolla
The person I thought I forgot clearly floats up in my head instead
CHORUS:
사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah geuriun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love who I long for
목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑
moknoha bulleobojiman deutjido mothaneun sarang
My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me
내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah bogopeun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love that I miss
그대 이름만으로도 베인 아픈 사랑아 사랑아
Geudae ireumaneurodo, bein deut apeun sarangah nae sarangah
Just your name alone cuts me, my painful love, my love



창가에 어둠이 오면
Janggaye eodeumi omyeon
When the darkness comes out the window
숨겨 추억이 맘을 밝히네
sumgyeo non chueokgi, nae mameul balkhine
The hidden memories light up my heart
CHORUS:



우리 함께 웃음 지었던 순간
Uri hamkke useum jieotdeon sungan
The moments we laughed together
우리 함께 눈물 흘렸던 순간
uri hamkke nunmul heulryeotdeon sungan
The moments we shed tears together
이제 그만 보내지만
ije geuman bonaejiman-
Now I let it go but-



사랑아 사랑아 고마운 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah gomaun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, love I am grateful for
전부 다지 운대도 가슴에 남겨질 사랑
nae jeonbu dasi undaedo gaseume namgyeojil sarang
My love, that stays even if I erase everything
사랑아 사랑아 소중한 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah sojunghan naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my precious love
숨이 때까지 간직할 나의 사랑아 사랑아
nae sumi da hal ddaekaji ganjikhal naeui sarangah nae sarangah
I will cherish you until my breath runs out, my love, my love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

REBELDE WAY

Last many days my friend, Novalia ‘Colluci’, messaged me. She asked if the wife of Michele Buble is the actress who played as Mia Colluci on Rebeldeway. On the next day I googled and found out that she is indeed Luisana Lopilato!

Webtoons – Blood Type

I love comic a.k.a manga a.k.a manhwa! I also love K-drama! One day, I watched K-drama “Ex-girlfriends Club”. It was about a webtoon writer – Bang Myung-Soo, who wrote about his own experience having 3 girlfriends in the past. He drew their characters into animals. First girl friend, the cat, was his first love and wealthy divorce. Second gf, the fox, was dare and an actress-wannabe. Third gf, the lion, was an ambitious-successful woman. It was very interesting drama. It made you doesn’t wanna stop watching it.  Moreover, my fav Song Ji Hyo played on this drama ^^ Anyway, since then, I start to look for any webtoon on the internet and I found www.webtoons.com I am following “Simple Thinking about Blood Type” by Park Dong Sun. This is about the daily life of the blood type characters A, B, O, and AB. This webtoon is so entertaining! Not only the drawing is comical, the comedy is also amusing. I love it ^^ I don’t know how but character O on this webtoon is so much me. Mag