Skip to main content

M O S



It is derived from “Master of Study”, a-2010-Korean Drama aired on KBS which adapted Japanese manga “Dragon Zakura”. My friend said it is great (yes, it is) and funny (no, it is not!!!). If it’s funny, why it made me cry a river in every episode (where till today I only had watched 4 episodes!).


Kang Suk Ho, a lawyer who supposed to liquidate Byung Moon high school, willingly try to safe this ‘garbage-school’ from bankruptcy by dealing with the headmistress to send out 5 students to Cheonha University, a famous college in Korea.
For me, it’s really really touching. It offers 5 different background of each main character:



1.    Hwang Baek Hyun (played by Yoo Seung-ho who also played in “Arang and the Magistrate”) : He was an orphan who was raised by his grandma. How hard his grandma worked just wanted her grandson study well and success. They lived in poor condition so Baek Hyun took part-time job. However, after joining the ‘Special Class’, he must attend it full timely.
2.    Gil Pul Ip : a strong character of a girl. Her widow-mother fell in love with a married-man and was addicted with alcohol. She found it’s hard to study well at home where every night her mother and her boy friend sung karaoke. I thought she was afraid to end up with the same condition as her mom so she saw that ‘Special Class’ was hope and escape.
3.    Hong Chan Doo : His family was wealth but he was not as smart as his brothers that he entered Byung Moon high school. His father forbade him to dance, his only hobby and gift. However, he also wanted to proof to his dad that he could join good college and be proud of him. That’s why he joined the ‘Special Class’.
4.    Oh Bong Goo : He was fat and kind-heartedly. He smiled always, even to things and situation that he didn’t like. He studied hard more than everyone because for him intelligence was not a gift. Even his parents thought that he didn’t have to be smart because he just needed to run their restaurant. He loved to study so he joined the ‘Special Class’.
5.    Na Hyun Jung : A beautiful-girly-student who was so in love with Baek Hyun. I can’t tell much about her cause until episode 4, the series didn’t tell more about her. Anyway, it’s good that the ‘Special Class’ was complete with her presence.
Those five teenagers tried to reach their own dream through one same way, studying. They supported each other. Also this good atmosphere of study brought good result. I believe the ending of this series is happy ^^
And again I fell in love with one of its ost titled “Because I’m Weary”. It’s so me in the work place (~__~) it’s so melodious … It was sung by Ernest but I just can’t find his picture on the internet so did everyone else also curious of his face ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

REBELDE WAY

Last many days my friend, Novalia ‘Colluci’, messaged me. She asked if the wife of Michele Buble is the actress who played as Mia Colluci on Rebeldeway. On the next day I googled and found out that she is indeed Luisana Lopilato!

Webtoons – Blood Type

I love comic a.k.a manga a.k.a manhwa! I also love K-drama! One day, I watched K-drama “Ex-girlfriends Club”. It was about a webtoon writer – Bang Myung-Soo, who wrote about his own experience having 3 girlfriends in the past. He drew their characters into animals. First girl friend, the cat, was his first love and wealthy divorce. Second gf, the fox, was dare and an actress-wannabe. Third gf, the lion, was an ambitious-successful woman. It was very interesting drama. It made you doesn’t wanna stop watching it.  Moreover, my fav Song Ji Hyo played on this drama ^^ Anyway, since then, I start to look for any webtoon on the internet and I found www.webtoons.com I am following “Simple Thinking about Blood Type” by Park Dong Sun. This is about the daily life of the blood type characters A, B, O, and AB. This webtoon is so entertaining! Not only the drawing is comical, the comedy is also amusing. I love it ^^ I don’t know how but character O on this webtoon is so much me. Mag