Skip to main content

MOS ~ part 2



Finally I had finished watched this K-drama on last Saturday, April 6. I watched it and cried a lot until midnight. That caused my eyes are swollen badly and fought with sleepiness during the next day. Watching it aroused my motivation to study again, not English but possibly Math in which I’m so lack of.
Life as a student is really easy. It was right that all you have to do as a student is just study hard. And it will be a pleasure to get a sweet fruit from your hard work.
This K-drama is recommended for 1st and 2nd grade of Senior High School with reasons: 1) It will give good lesson to face examination and motivate a lot; 2) Not late for those 3rd grade to watch but it’s a pity if you don’t watch it earlier; 3) Those 5 main characters hopefully can represent our personality and difficulty.
And there are 3 of my favorite soundtracks of this movie: Because I’m Weary; For Once; Rolling. I bring them below in Hangul – English translation. You can also refer to my attached picture for word-to-word translation ala Gita ^^





1)    Because I’m Weary by Ernest
This soundtrack was always played when the main characters were struggling with their own problem. Mostly I cried watching the scenes (which were many so it means I cried many times). I fell in love with this song on its first shout.

ENGLISH
마음을 두드리는 꿈이라는 훗날의 이야기들
maeumeul dudeurineun kkumiraneun meon hutnarui iyagideul
The old and aged story called “dream” now knocks on my heart..
손을 뻗어봐도 닿을 없는 어렴풋한 풍경들
du soneul ppeodeobwado daheul su eomneun eoryeomputan punggyeongdeul
The familiar scenery that’s too far away to be touched
Because Im weary, Cause Im weary
Because Im weary, Cause Im weary
Because Im weary, Cause Im weary
CHORUS:
숨이 막힐 내달려가는 세상 속에서
sumi makhil deut naedallyeoganeun i sesang sogeseo
Among the clingy world that’s walled out
홀로 귀를 막고 어린 시절의 노래를 부른다
hollo gwireul makgo eorin sijeorui noraereul bureunda.
I plug my ears and sing the song from my childhood
끝도 시작도 없이 자라난 기억의 숲에서
kkeutdo sijakdo eobsi jaranan gieogui supeseo
Within the memory of forest that has no start or end
이리저리 헤매다 멍울진 가슴을 달랜다
irijeori hemaeda meonguljin gaseumeul dallaenda
Then I soothe my bruised heart from wandering in the forest
Because Im weary, Cause Im weary
Because Im weary, Cause Im weary
Because Im weary, Cause Im weary
힘겨운 오늘 하루 유난히도 떨려오는 심장소리
himgyeoun oneul haru yunanhido tteollyeooneun simjangsori
Today, another hard day. The unexpected sound of thumping heart
얼굴은 찡그려도 지울 없는 서먹한 두근거림
eolgureun jjinggeuryeodo jiul su eomneun seomeokhan dugeungeorim
The thump that can’t be forgotten even if I frown my face
Because I love you, Cause I love you
Because I love you, Cause I love you
Because I love you, Cause I love you
시린 바람결이 옷깃을 뚫고 가슴에 닿으면
sirin baramgyeori otgiseul tturko gaseume daheumyeon
Once the cold wind touches the heart
차마 잊지 못한 일들이 앞을 가린다
chama itji motan geu ttae ildeuri nun apeul garinda
The unforgettable events covers my eyes
어리석은 방황과 고뇌의 평행선 위에서
eoriseogeun banghwanggwa gonoeui pyeonghaengseon wieseo
Naïve heart, the night full of trouble and on top of the lines
작은 땀방울을 닦아내리며 숨을 고른다
jageun ttambangureul dakkanaerimyeo sumeul goreunda
I’m gasping for breath as I wipe the sweat
Because I love you, Cause I love you
Because I love you, Cause I love you
Because I love you, Cause I love you
CHORUS:
 


1)    For Once by T-Max
It’s cheerful and was played during studying scenes. Just hearing this song, you remembered the scene when they studied diligently. So it’s so motivating. Also the lyrics of this songs “haneureul gajyeobwa” – take the sky & “haneureul narabwa” – fly the sky are taken from the dialogues in the movie when lawyer Kang Suk Ho and English teacher Han Soo Jung motivated the main characters just days before their main exam.


ENGLISH
천천히 걸어가 아이처럼 느린 걸음으로
cheoncheonhi georeoga aicheoreom neurin georeumeuro
Walking slowly, just like a toddler
내가 항상 보던 거리가 어떤 모습인지
naega hangsang bodeon geu georiga eotteon moseubinji
Curious how the usual place looks like
고개를 들어 하늘도 바라봐
gogaereul deureo haneuldo barabwa
So I lift my head up and turns out that even the sky’s looks at it
언제나 앞만보고 걷던 하루를 오늘은 잊을래
eonjena ammanbogo geotdeon harureul nan oneureun ijeullae
I am going to forget those days when I used to walk blindly
CHORUS:
한번쯤은 소리쳐 세상을 향해 소리쳐
hanbeonjjeumeun kkok sorichyeo sesangeul hyanghae sorichyeo
Shout hard for once, shout hard toward the world
한번쯤은 겁많던 나를 벗어 던져버리고
hanbeonjjeumeun geommanteon nareul beoseo deonjyeobeorigo
I’ll shed away my scaredy cat personality for once
그토록 바라던 꿈을 품에 가득 안을 있게
geutorok baradeon kkumeul nae pume gadeuk aneul su itge
And embrace the dreams I always envisioned,
한번쯤은 다른 표정으로 살아가 볼거야
hanbeonjjeumeun dareun pyojeongeuro saraga bolgeoya
But to do that all, I will live different life for once
RAP:
잠시 멈춰 하늘을 조금 늦어도되니까
jamsi meomchwo haneureul bwa jogeum neujeododoenikka
Stop for a second, see it’s okay to be a little tardy
정신없이 달린 오늘날의
jeongsineobsi dallin oneullarui nan
Me, who ran like there’s no tomorrow
그래봤자 고작 삶의 반의
geuraebwatja gojak sarmui banui ban
Even with that, that’s only a quarter of a life
잃어버렸던 나를 찾아 감고 하면 괜찮아
irheobeoryeotdeon nareul chaja nun ttak gamgo hamyeon gwaenchanha
Finding my lost self, it’ll be fine if I do it with eyes closed
맘껏 세상에 소리쳐봐 꿈이 품안에 안길테니까
mamkkeot sesange sorichyeobwa nae kkumi pumane angiltenikka
Shout heartily towards the world, because I’ll embrace my dream



내가 모습을 다른 모습으로 오늘을 살아가 볼거야
naega nae moseubeul dareun moseubeuro oneureul saraga bolgeoya
I am going to change myself from today
지루했던 어제는 잊은채
jiruhaetdeon eojeneun ijeunchae
And my old self is now forgotten
CHORUS:



눈물나도 감추지 말고 잃어버려도 좋아
nunmullado gamchuji malgo irheobeoryeodo joha
When tears drips, it’s okay to cry so don’t hold back
내일부터 몇만큼 키가 커버린 나를 보여줄거야
naeilbuteo myeotmankeum deo kiga keobeorin nareul boyeojulgeoya
Starting tomorrow, I will show my matured self
(하늘을 가져봐) 졸이지 말고 후회하지 말고 어제의 나를 버려 힘껏 팔을 뻗어
(haneureul gajyeobwa)deo mam joriji malgo huhoehaji malgo eojeui nareul beoryeo himkkeot jjuk pareul ppeodeo
[Take the sky], Instead of getting edgy or regretful. Shed away your old self and stretch your arm up high,
(하늘을 날아봐)어때 새롭게 너의 앞에 뭔가 보이는 같애 그런 같애
(haneureul narabwa)eottae saeropge neoui gil ape mwonga boineun geot gatae geureon geot gatae
[Fly the sky], How is it? There’s something in front of your new road. I think I can see it, I think I can



사랑이 나를 부를때 사랑이 내게 안길때
sarangi nareul bureulttae sarangi naege angilttae
When the love calls me, when I embrace the love
순간은 수줍게 말하던 내가 아닌거야
i sunganeun sujupge malhadeon naega aningeoya
I am not the same person who gets shy during those moments
그토록 바라던 꿈이 갑자기 내린 소나기처럼
geutorok baradeon kkumi gapjagi naerin sonagicheoreom
Even if the long-longed dreams were to come down like a shower
온다해도 망설이지 않고 접고말테니까 믿어봐
ondahaedo mangseoriji anko jeopgomaltenikka nal mideobwa
I would embrace without hesitation, so trust me
  



1)    Rolling by Ji-Yeon (T-Ara)
No wonder why it’s played whenever Na Hyun Jung felt broken heart since she (the real Ji-Yeon) herself sung this song. Though it’s sad, it’s melodious that made me love it by time.



ENGLISH
또르르 눈물이 흘러간다 또르르 또르르르
Ddoreureu, nunmuri heulleoganda, ddoreureu, ddoreureureu
Rolling... tears are flowing, rolling, rolling
소리없는 아픔을 이기지도 못한체
sori-obneun apheumeul igijido mot-hanche
Like the silent pain hasn't won
파르르 손끝이 떨려온다 파르르 파르르르
phareureu, sonkkeut-chi ddeollyeo-onda, phareureu, phareureureu
Trembling... fingertips are trembling, trembling, trembling
따스했던 시간을 기억하나봐
ddaseuhaetteon shiganeul gieok-hanabwa
I must be thinking about the happy, warm times
CHORUS:
사랑을 하면 예뻐진대
sarangeul hamyeon, deo yeppeojindae
They say if you love, you become prettier
사랑을 하면 달라진대
sarangeul hamyeon, jom dallajindae
They say if you love, you change a little
어떻게 해야 안의 사랑이 예뻐질까요
eotteohke haeya nae an-eh sarangi deo yeppeojil-kkayo
What do I have to do to make the love inside me prettier?
생각을 하면 눈물이 나고
saenggak-eul hamyeon, nunmuri nago
When I think about it, tears come
눈물이 나면 생각만을
nunmuri namyeon, ddo saenggakmaneul~
When tears come, what comes to mind is
그런 사람이 곁에 있다는게 다행이죠
geureon sarami gyeot-eh ittdaneunge, dahaeng-ijyo
It's a relief that I have a person like that by my side



스르르 눈이 감겨온다 스르르 스르르르
seureureu, du nuni kamgyeo-onda, seureureu, seureureureu
Gently... my eyes are closing, gently, gently
고운 미소 향기에 꿈을 꾸고 싶었나봐
go-un miso hyanggi-eh ggoom-eul ggoogo shipeot-nabwa
I must have wanted to dream about the scent of that smile
또르르 사랑이 흘러간다 또르르 또르르르
ddoreureu, sarangi heulleoganda, ddoreureu, ddoreureureu
Rolling... love is flowing, rolling, rolling
맘이 시려울만큼 좋아하나봐
mam-i shiryeo-ulmankheum joha-hanabwa
I must like him to the point where my mind is cold
CHORUS:



가슴에 차가운 니가 내리면
gaseum-eh chaga-un niga naerimyeon
When you, who is cold, get off my chest,
못본듯이 그저 웃어야 해요
motbondeushi geujeon useoya haeyo
I have to laugh as if I didn't see anything
행여 니가 돌아볼까봐 항상 자리를 맴도는
haengyeo niga dorabolkkabwa hangsang geu jarireul maemdoneun
"Maybe you'll come back" always repeats at that place
어리석어도 행복한 사랑이 좋아서
eori seogeodo haengbokhan sarangi johaseo
Even though it's foolish because I like a happy love
CHORUS:
 


Once again, it’s really recommended for you guys who is going to 3rd grade and just watch it during your school holidays ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

REBELDE WAY

Last many days my friend, Novalia ‘Colluci’, messaged me. She asked if the wife of Michele Buble is the actress who played as Mia Colluci on Rebeldeway. On the next day I googled and found out that she is indeed Luisana Lopilato!

Webtoons – Blood Type

I love comic a.k.a manga a.k.a manhwa! I also love K-drama! One day, I watched K-drama “Ex-girlfriends Club”. It was about a webtoon writer – Bang Myung-Soo, who wrote about his own experience having 3 girlfriends in the past. He drew their characters into animals. First girl friend, the cat, was his first love and wealthy divorce. Second gf, the fox, was dare and an actress-wannabe. Third gf, the lion, was an ambitious-successful woman. It was very interesting drama. It made you doesn’t wanna stop watching it.  Moreover, my fav Song Ji Hyo played on this drama ^^ Anyway, since then, I start to look for any webtoon on the internet and I found www.webtoons.com I am following “Simple Thinking about Blood Type” by Park Dong Sun. This is about the daily life of the blood type characters A, B, O, and AB. This webtoon is so entertaining! Not only the drawing is comical, the comedy is also amusing. I love it ^^ I don’t know how but character O on this webtoon is so much me. Mag