Skip to main content

Flower Boy Next Door





“Flower Boy Next Door” is the next Korean Drama series that I’m watching now. It’s about a girl named Go Dok Mi who lives like Rapunzel in her apartment because of her traumatic memory in the past. She is an editor who spends her all time doing her work and never goes out for seeing friends. However, she always peeks up for a man in the apartment just across her window using yellow binocular. And her life slowly and suddenly changes when she was being found out peeking up by this man’s younger brother, named Enrique Geum.


Enrique Geum is very confident, joyful, and talented game inventor. He comes from Spain to Korea to meet his brother, intensely to pick up his first love. Frankly speaking, his first love is falling in love with his brother.


So, Go Dok Mi and Enrique are met as a girl who loses her half-sided-love as well as closed personality and a boy who let go his first love. With his cheerfulness, Enrique step by step takes Go Dok Mi out of her “deserter tower”. Even both heal each other pain and get falling in love ^^ It’s always like this …

And the ost that I write down here is a cheerful one. Hope you can also enjoy the beat!

HANGUL
ENGLISH
 이상한 이죠 어쩌다 그대 내게 왔는지
cham isanghan irijyo eojjeoda geudae naege wanneunji
It's a strange one indeed somehow you came to me
움츠린  마음도 새로운 사랑을 다시 꿈꾸죠
umcheurin nae maeumdo saeroun sarangeul dasi kkumkkujyo
My shrunken heart dreams of a new love once again
 우스운 일이죠 어쩜  맘이리 설레이는지
cham useuun irijyo eojjeom nae mamiri seolleineunji
It’s such a funny thing, how can my heart rush like this?



지난 사랑노래도 왠일인지 나도 모르게 맴돌
jinan sarangnoraedo waenirinji nado moreuge maemdoljyo
I don’t know why but old love songs linger around me without knowing
따뜻한 그대 손길
ttatteutan geudae songillo
With your warm touch
또다른 세상이 내게 다가서죠
ttodareun sesangi naege dagaseojyo
A whole different world has come to me
Yes you're my love love love
Yes you're my love love love
Yes you're my love love love
I think I'm in love
I think I'm in love
I think I'm in love



How I give you love Just for you
How I give you love Just for you
How I give you love Just for you
Talkin' bout love love love
Talkin' bout love love love
Talkin' bout love love love
조심스레 그댈 바라보고
josimseure geudael barabogo
I carefully look at you
미소짓고 길을 걷고
misojitgo i gireul geotgo
I smile and walk on this street



Can't you feel my love it's for you
Can't you feel my love it's for you
Can't you feel my love it's for you
Talkin' bout love love
Talkin' bout love love
Talkin' bout love love
아무도 모르게 떨리는 내맘
amudo moreuge tteollineun naemam
Without anyone knowing, my heart trembles
이제야 내게도 사랑이 온거죠
ijeya naegedo sarangi ongeojyo
Finally, love has come to me too
 놀라운 일이죠 어쩌면 기다린 순간이죠
cham nollaun irijyo eojjeomyeon gidarin sunganijyo
It’s such an amazing thing, it’s the moment I’ve been waiting for
내게 남은 용기로 한걸음씩 그대에게 다가 갈게요
naege nameun yonggiro hangeoreumssik geudaeege daga galgeyo
With my remaining courage, I’ll go to you step by step

At the first, I thought I was like Go Dok Mi who enjoys being introvert and enjoy a lot being alone in her small world, as long as I have my TV, laptop, and beverages & drinks ^^ … However, being along is never fun. Sometimes we have to communicate with others to be alive, to realize ourselves as human beings …

Comments

  1. Gitaaaaa....You still watch Korean dramas,eh?
    How is this drama? I get good recommendation for this drama.
    I think i should watch it to know how to face my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes .. i hv been watching still.bt my dvd s get stuck in episode 15 :’(
    its a gud drama! experience urself ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

REBELDE WAY

Last many days my friend, Novalia ‘Colluci’, messaged me. She asked if the wife of Michele Buble is the actress who played as Mia Colluci on Rebeldeway. On the next day I googled and found out that she is indeed Luisana Lopilato!

Webtoons – Blood Type

I love comic a.k.a manga a.k.a manhwa! I also love K-drama! One day, I watched K-drama “Ex-girlfriends Club”. It was about a webtoon writer – Bang Myung-Soo, who wrote about his own experience having 3 girlfriends in the past. He drew their characters into animals. First girl friend, the cat, was his first love and wealthy divorce. Second gf, the fox, was dare and an actress-wannabe. Third gf, the lion, was an ambitious-successful woman. It was very interesting drama. It made you doesn’t wanna stop watching it.  Moreover, my fav Song Ji Hyo played on this drama ^^ Anyway, since then, I start to look for any webtoon on the internet and I found www.webtoons.com I am following “Simple Thinking about Blood Type” by Park Dong Sun. This is about the daily life of the blood type characters A, B, O, and AB. This webtoon is so entertaining! Not only the drawing is comical, the comedy is also amusing. I love it ^^ I don’t know how but character O on this webtoon is so much me. Mag