Skip to main content

Queen in hyun’s man Part I – fiction romance




I should have blogged it right after I finished the movie but seems I failed ^^ This is one of Korean’s drama series that I recommended. Prita, from whom I borrowed the DVD, often asked me if I cried yet. But, really it’s not sobbing as I thought.

Queen Min In Hyeon (1667-1701) was a real woman alive as the 2nd Queen of King Sukjong. Her life often brought back to drama or poets and inspired the series “Queen In Hyun’s Man”.

It’s a romance of a scholar from Joseon Dynasty (1392 - 1910), Kim Boong Do (played by Ji Hyun Woo) -  who travelled to the future 2012 by a talisman and met a new comer artist Choi Hee Jin (played by Yoo In Na), By coincidence, Hee Jin also played as Queen Inhyeon in her debut drama series. They met and fallen in love by time being together. Kim Boong Do used his chance as he was in the future to know about his fate for supporting Queen In Hyeon at that time by reading history books. Even, the history book itself changed several times since he himself avoided the fate or just followed it by his own willingness. He also smartly used the modern paramedic in the future to avoid his death from arrows shooting.


Their love was so strong then Kim Boong Do decided to leave his life in Joseon’s era to be gathered with Hee Jin in the future. He buried himself in the past to gain new life with his love. Unfortunately, fate brought him back since the talisman was burned itself because the monk who made it was died. He spent a year to wander around the Joseon’s country not to find out by anybody that a dead man came alive.

One day, when he got caught and imprisoned, Kim Boong Do decided to hang his own neck. At the same time, Hee Jin who regained her memory of a man named “Kim Bong Do” called from the future to his mobile in the past. Somehow, when he picked up the call, he was brought back to the future. End of the story, they were together in the future without a talisman to worry about.

Ah … I became so jealous toward them. They were under the same skies but only their times were different. Anyway, they were together at the end of story living in the future. I also want someone out there under my same sky to come and travel seeing me ^^

- To continue PART II - 
It's Kim Boong Do on the Joseon era holding the talisman. Them, it's in the library on the future where he learning history.

It's when they ate spaghetti. Then, it's when Hae Jin thought him how to wear tie.

It's the payphone where Kim Boong Do often appeared in the future and their place to meet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

REBELDE WAY

Last many days my friend, Novalia ‘Colluci’, messaged me. She asked if the wife of Michele Buble is the actress who played as Mia Colluci on Rebeldeway. On the next day I googled and found out that she is indeed Luisana Lopilato!

Webtoons – Blood Type

I love comic a.k.a manga a.k.a manhwa! I also love K-drama! One day, I watched K-drama “Ex-girlfriends Club”. It was about a webtoon writer – Bang Myung-Soo, who wrote about his own experience having 3 girlfriends in the past. He drew their characters into animals. First girl friend, the cat, was his first love and wealthy divorce. Second gf, the fox, was dare and an actress-wannabe. Third gf, the lion, was an ambitious-successful woman. It was very interesting drama. It made you doesn’t wanna stop watching it.  Moreover, my fav Song Ji Hyo played on this drama ^^ Anyway, since then, I start to look for any webtoon on the internet and I found www.webtoons.com I am following “Simple Thinking about Blood Type” by Park Dong Sun. This is about the daily life of the blood type characters A, B, O, and AB. This webtoon is so entertaining! Not only the drawing is comical, the comedy is also amusing. I love it ^^ I don’t know how but character O on this webtoon is so much me. Mag