Skip to main content

Yogyakarta! Visit Goa Pindul!


Happy New Year 2015! God bless thru out this year!

So, December 2014 were days off for me. I was absent 1 week for bed rest at home. Then I took 25-28 December leave for Christmas. And at last, office was close from 1-4 January due to New Year holidays. What a month for me!

Our plan going to Gunung Kidul to visit my relatives on Christmas holidays was failed. Mom, sister, and I only made 1 day trip to Yogyakarta. We had lunch and watched “Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb” in cinema.

It’s mom who was not satisfied. So, on my New Year holidays, we determined to make trip to Gunung Kidul, Wonosari, Yogyakarta. Just me and mom with so limited budget, hahaha!

So, we departed on January 2, Friday on 5.30 a.m. by bus at Rp 35.000,-. We reached Giwangan bus station, Yogyakarta at 9.30 a.m. Then continued taking bus to Wonosari at Rp 15.000,-. We stopped at Nggrogol at 11.30 a.m. and took motorcycles at Rp 15.000,- to Ngricik, the village where my relatives live. From intersection Nggrogol to Ngricik, my relatives’ house, it took only less than 10 minutes. Those costs are for 1 person.


The cost from Wonosari to Gombong was surprisingly cheaper. Ngricik to Wonosari bus station took less than 10 minute at Rp 5.000,-. From Wonosari to Giwangan bus station using smaller bus only cost Rp 10.000,- but took longer time for stopping. There was no traffic jam on Wonosari road. Otherwise, it will take more than an hour by bus. From Giwangan to Gombong, it cost Rp 30.000,-. Fiuh, what a lesson, hahaha!

What was fun from the journey is visiting Goa Pindul. It’s the new rising tourism place in Wonosari, developed well since 2010, where you can ride a tube to go along the river under cave. That’s one what makes Wonosari was crowded with vehicles now. Domestic and foreign tourist came anxious about Goa Pindul. How can I have not visited it where my ancestors are from Wonosari, hahaha!

The ticket is only Rp 35.000,-. I went with my cousin at 8.30 a.m. and even many people were already there. Although we were only 2 persons, they accepted and sent us 1 guide who kindly took our pictures along the journey. The guide would explain about Goa Pindul just like when visiting museum. The cave is about 350 meters length with water depth 1-12 meters. There are ancient fish live there but people never catch them. I have phobia of seeing big fishes. But that time, I forgot about it and just enjoy the ride. Don’t worry, no crocodile there, hahaha!

From my aunt’s house, it took less than 10 minutes by motorcycles to Goa Pindul. *sorry I can’t describe the distance exactly. So, it’s very near. I even just wore my pink dots pajamas and didn’t wash off there. We were ridding the motorcycles back home wet.



It was raining season so the river was not clear. Let’s visit again in summer? Hahaha! Also I have not ridden the rafting. Hope I can post about the rafting next time. Visit Yogyakarta, visit Goa Pindul ^^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

REBELDE WAY

Last many days my friend, Novalia ‘Colluci’, messaged me. She asked if the wife of Michele Buble is the actress who played as Mia Colluci on Rebeldeway. On the next day I googled and found out that she is indeed Luisana Lopilato!

Webtoons – Blood Type

I love comic a.k.a manga a.k.a manhwa! I also love K-drama! One day, I watched K-drama “Ex-girlfriends Club”. It was about a webtoon writer – Bang Myung-Soo, who wrote about his own experience having 3 girlfriends in the past. He drew their characters into animals. First girl friend, the cat, was his first love and wealthy divorce. Second gf, the fox, was dare and an actress-wannabe. Third gf, the lion, was an ambitious-successful woman. It was very interesting drama. It made you doesn’t wanna stop watching it.  Moreover, my fav Song Ji Hyo played on this drama ^^ Anyway, since then, I start to look for any webtoon on the internet and I found www.webtoons.com I am following “Simple Thinking about Blood Type” by Park Dong Sun. This is about the daily life of the blood type characters A, B, O, and AB. This webtoon is so entertaining! Not only the drawing is comical, the comedy is also amusing. I love it ^^ I don’t know how but character O on this webtoon is so much me. Mag