Skip to main content

My Love (ost. Gentleman’s Dignity)




Colin sang this song while playing guitar when he decided to be self-supporting and earned money. He performed it in a public park. Being mesmerized by his soft voice and beautiful guitar performance, people were gathered and threw money.

As expected, our four gentlemen came to see the son of their first love. Then there, Colin revealed his purpose coming to Korea. He was looking for his biological father who had to be one of the four.

After all, it is uri Lee Jong Hyun who played as Colin. 100% genuine artist ^^


HANGUL
ENGLISH
창밖에 비가 내리면 감춰둔 기억이 내 맘을 적시고
Jangbakke biga naerimyeon, gamjwodeul gieokgi, nae mameul jeoksigo
When the rain falls out the window, the hidden memories drench my heart
잊은 줄 알았던 사람 오히려 선명히 또 다시 떠올라
Ijeun jul alrassdeon saram, ohiryeo seonmyeonghi, ddo dasi ddeoolla
The person I thought I forgot clearly floats up in my head instead
CHORUS:
내 사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah geuriun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love who I long for
목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑
moknoha bulleobojiman deutjido mothaneun sarang
My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me
내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah bogopeun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love that I miss
그대 이름만으로도 베인 듯 아픈 사랑아 내 사랑아
Geudae ireumaneurodo, bein deut apeun sarangah nae sarangah
Just your name alone cuts me, my painful love, my love



창가에 어둠이 오면
Janggaye eodeumi omyeon
When the darkness comes out the window
숨겨 논 추억이 내 맘을 밝히네
sumgyeo non chueokgi, nae mameul balkhine
The hidden memories light up my heart
CHORUS:



우리 함께 웃음 지었던 순간
Uri hamkke useum jieotdeon sungan
The moments we laughed together
우리 함께 눈물 흘렸던 순간
uri hamkke nunmul heulryeotdeon sungan
The moments we shed tears together
이제 그만 보내지만
ije geuman bonaejiman-
Now I let it go but-



내 사랑아 사랑아 고마운 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah gomaun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, love I am grateful for
내 전부 다지 운대도 가슴에 남겨질 사랑
nae jeonbu dasi undaedo gaseume namgyeojil sarang
My love, that stays even if I erase everything
내 사랑아 사랑아 소중한 나의 사랑아
Nae sarangah sarangah sojunghan naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my precious love
내 숨이 다 할 때까지 간직할 나의 사랑아 내 사랑아
nae sumi da hal ddaekaji ganjikhal naeui sarangah nae sarangah
I will cherish you until my breath runs out, my love, my love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

STALL OF HONESTY (LITERAL MEANING)

Have you ever imagined trusting your property or goods or money to many people whom you don’t acknowledge well? It really happens in the factory where I’m working. The stalls where these ladies sell her food and snacks do not have CCTV or hidden camera. They trust their merchandise by believing that we, the buyers, are all honest and do not steal from them. The factory where I’m working is a manufacturer of hairpieces/wig/hair replacement. It starts at 7.20 am until 3.30 pm. In the morning, there are many ladies, who mostly work as ventilators, earn more money by selling foods or snacks. Above picture shows the situation in the morning. They use tables along the corridor to spread out their merchandise. SOFU took the pic at 6.30 am.

Cinta Tak Mungkin Berhenti

This is a mellow-song performed by one of Indonesian great group vocals artist “TANGGA”, means “stair”. They are Tahir Hadiwijoyo alias Tata , Mohammed Kamga ( Kamga ), Nerra Merlin ( Nerra ), dan Chevrina Anayang ( Chevrina )Three have strong vocals characteristics and Tata inserts rap lyric that make each of their songs sound colorful and give identity . Looking at the lyric, it is dreadful sad and meaningful; so deep and slice your heart. And I really love it on its chorus, both the lyric and melody. It’s about how you thankful of loving and being loved. This song is not to discourage. For me, it is to encourage instead ^^ Tak ada kisah tentang cinta yang bisa terhindar dari air mata ~ No story of love that can avoid tears namun ku coba menerima, hatiku membuka siap untuk terluka ~ But I try to accept it, I open my heart to be ready to be hurt Chorus: Cinta tak mungkin berhenti secepat saat aku jatuh hati ~ Love is impossible to stop as fast as I was f...