Skip to main content

"DIA" - SAMMY SIMORANGKIR



“Dia” - Sammy Simorangkir

“She” – singer: Sammy Simorangkir

 

Dia hanya dia di duniaku
- She is the one in my universe

Dia hanya dia di mataku
- She is the one before my eyes

Dunia terasa telah menghilang
- My world seems disappeared

Tanpa ada dia di hidupku
- Without you in my life

Sungguh sebuah tanya yang terindah
- It’s luscious to ask

Bagaimana dia merengkuh sadarku
- How she stole my sense

Tak perlu ku bermimpi yang indah
- I don’t need sweet dream

Karena ada dia di hidupku
- Cause I have her in my life

Ku ingin dia yang sempurna (yang sempurna)
- I want her who is perfect

Untuk diriku yang biasa (yang biasa)
- For me who is imperfect

Ku ingin hatinya, ku ingin cintanya
- I want her heart, I want her love

Ku ingin semua yang ada pada dirinya
- I want everything that belongs to her

Ku hanya manusia biasa (yang biasa)
- I am ordinary

Tuhan bantu ku tuk berubah (untuk berubah)
- God please help me change myself

Tuk miliki dia, tuk bahagiakannya
- I want to embrace her, I want to please her

Tuk menjadi seorang yang sempurna untuk dia
- I want to be perfect for her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taare Zameen Par

Taare Zameen Par ~ “Like Stars on Earth” (released 21 December 2007) is another movie from Aamir Khan that I adore after Three Idiots and Ghajini . It is really really really a touching and beautiful movie. It tells about an eight-year-old-boy, named Ishaan, who is dyslexic but blessed with excellent painting talent. Taare Zameen Par received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare . It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film but it failed to progress to the nominations short list.

Journey to the East

It was our plan to do touring to Magelang – Yogyakarta by riding motorcycle. Actually, it will be Putri (my best pal) who will rides and I will just be on the back seat ^^ Somehow, plan was changed. And it’s me who force her to “take vacation to Borobudur”, even not riding a motorcycle. I know that riding must be very tiring for her. My first motivation is to take chance before we are married. I mean, go on enjoy your being single girl! And the 2 nd one is having material to write on my blog ^^ So here was our journey. We took a bus on Saturday, January 26 morning to Magelang! Besides taking Putri as my best pal will make the journey great, she also knows about Magelang since she spent her kindergarten time there. We are on the shaking bus 06.07             We caught “Mulyo” bus (it’s a big bus heading to Yogyakarta). We planned to go to Purworejo bus station then change to smaller bus heading to Mage...

STALL OF HONESTY (LITERAL MEANING)

Have you ever imagined trusting your property or goods or money to many people whom you don’t acknowledge well? It really happens in the factory where I’m working. The stalls where these ladies sell her food and snacks do not have CCTV or hidden camera. They trust their merchandise by believing that we, the buyers, are all honest and do not steal from them. The factory where I’m working is a manufacturer of hairpieces/wig/hair replacement. It starts at 7.20 am until 3.30 pm. In the morning, there are many ladies, who mostly work as ventilators, earn more money by selling foods or snacks. Above picture shows the situation in the morning. They use tables along the corridor to spread out their merchandise. SOFU took the pic at 6.30 am.